Sabrina Perry Poems
- Innocence Lost You always looked straight past me why ...
- Living Transparent I'm Lost. And I don't know how to be ...
- There's No Point In Being Fake I can see right through you ...
- Goodbye To All Of Men You can go if you really want to I'll ...
- The Walls (Work In Progress) if the walls could convey an ...
- Friend Or Foe? You've hurt me so much for the longest ...
- Pride They call hin a 'Homo' and puch him around they knock...
My name is Sabrina Perry. I am currently 16 years old, and in grade 11. Writing has always been a passion of mine but I have never been confident enough with it to allow anyone else read what I' ve done.
This is a way for me to see if there actually is any potential and to get anybody and everybody's HONEST OPINIONS of my work as well as me as a writer... that being said, I don't ... more »
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Comments about Sabrina Perry
You always looked straight past me
why couldn't you see the truth
he's been doing this to me for years on end
taking away my youth.
Now my innocence is gone forever
and he's the one to blame
the only way I see I can get it back
is to get a rope and hang.
He's hurt me so badly
so many times, in so many ways
and even though it's in the past now
it's still hurting me these days
i'm proud to say i've survived this long
but it all must come to and end
my heart is just too broken to go on
and doing this will help it mend