Sadashivan Nair Poems
- Drops Like Dew From Sky Drops like dew from sky, Fall tip ...
- What You Sow That You Reap Blooming Valley, Drizzling ...
- Learned To Live With Negative.... Learned to live with ...
- ‘o’ My Angel Of Paradise, Is T...
- Who Am I, Why Am I, I Don’t Kn... Who am I, Why am I I don’t ...
- You And She Both Are Moms… One...
- A True Friend Of Mine A true friend of mine, Follows me day...
Was Lava fire ball erupted and broke away from Sun the first stage of Earth? Over the time magnetic field of the fire ball attracted and pulled dust particles and gas overlapped to form real Earth. Do we exist due to planetary reactions or some thing else? Why for any energy, reaction of negative and positive factors so essential? Is variation of human behavior due to comprising different energy ... more »
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Quotationsmore quotations »
''There is always a life beyond, Never think it is end, The end is for new life''Motivation
''What we do, give, take, all for one reason. 'satiety.'''Life
''Things fade over time but virtues of deeds prolog life long-long''life
''Don't waste your time judging others, Give them what you have so they learn.''Inspiration
''Who gives hope to the society a is leader. Begins a lead and people follow.''leadership
Comments about Sadashivan Nair
Drops Like Dew From Sky
Drops like dew from sky,
Fall tip tip slowly,
Lands on ground;
Tipsy odour of petrichor,
Stimulates ambiance sexy;
Tiny plants rise above,
The shells cracking open;
Seek fresh moist and bloom;
Breeze flows in tinge,
Cool magical music,
As if saying,
'Feel my touch, if you can';
Entire ambiance turns on;
Stimulates my soul
In dark cloudy nights;
© Sadashivan Nair