Sadia Maqsood Poems
- 'The Thirsty Crow' Have you ever heard this story before? ...
- Bedtime Stories Late every night, In every house, in every ...
- A Tear Sheds When emotions are uncontrollable And the ...
- 'The Ants And The Grasshopper' You must have heard this ...
- 'You'Re In My Heart' Gone away, far away, In the world you ...
- My Shadow When I walk along the empty paths, Alone under ...
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Comments about Sadia Maqsood
'The Thirsty Crow'
Have you ever heard this story before?
Of a wise and clever thirsty crow?
Well, if you haven't then listen
The famous tale of this hero, now let's begin,
It happened when in a spell of dry weather,
The poor birds could find very little water,
This crow, when he felt thirsty,
Searched for some water desperately,
But in summer, as it was great famine,
Even a dropp of water he couldn't find,
This unfortunate fellow thought that he must,
In despair surely die of thirst,
Then suddenly he spied an old pitcher,
Filled with very little water,