Saharah Rane Poems
- Home At Last! We're home! We're home! Drop your bags on ...
- Dream Lets paint our nails. Lets trash our closets. Lets ...
- Worth. Beautifully clothed. A beauty she is. In velvet, in ...
- Jingle Lets walk. Hand in hand. And talk. Need there ...
- Jimmy There's this boy. That I see. That works in a ...
- Carved. Sullenly walking. The gray sky weather. That as ...
- Touch The Moment It feels like a gentle breeze is blowing on ...
I'm only 13 years old. I currently live in New York City, many people would say I live a lucky life. But, what's the point of having a lucky life if you don't enjoy the wonders of the world? I love to write, I adore any type of art, and I'll adore you only if I respect you. I can respect you if... well why don't YOU figure that out? And I absolutely positively love food and fashion. Oh, and please... more »
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Comments about Saharah Rane
Home At Last!
Drop your bags on the floor.
Jump on the couch.
Turn on the television.
I don't care what anybody else says.
But, WE'RE HOME!
Home from the fear.
Home from the dead.
Home from the fire.
Home from the cruelty.
The horrible things.
Its no more a dream.
With your wife.
With your kids.
With your family.
Maybe not in the most beautiful and expensively built place.
But its perfect.
Because everyone is here.
Everyone you've missed.
For so long.