Sahil Bangotra Poems
- 'She Took My Heart - Still In ...
- 'Tear - A Drop Of Feeling ' Alone in my room, I was sitting ...
- 'Life - A Mysterious Journey O... Why are we here, on ...
- 'Chemical Romance - Chemistry ...
- A Soldier's Scream From Grave Oh mother earth So happy I am ...
An engineering student who loves to have fun in every moment of his life.
Poetry, Photography, Driving, Adventure, Music, Singing.... Few things I like. more »
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Comments about Sahil Bangotra
'She Took My Heart - Still In Search Of Her'
Once came a girl, like a butterfly.
Neither she knew me, nor did I.
But what had happened
Is fault of her eye...! !
Those beautiful eyes just took my heart....! ! ! ! !
Inspite of that attitude,
She had that correctitude.
But what I liked the most,
Was her choice to be solitude.
That behaviour of her just took my heart.....! ! ! ! ! !
Deadly was her dimply smile,
Decent was her hairstyle.
Like others I too wished,
To walk with her atleast a mile.
That style of her just took my heart.....! ! ! ! !
She could never be mine,...