Sai Killam Poems
- Lip Service It’s the nearness of you, That brings me to my ...
- The Grim Lullaby An ode to you, oh quiet child, Lying so ...
- Call My Bluff Life dealt me a bad hand, My ace of hearts ...
- Maudlin Melody It’s cold in the shadows; she doesn’t want to ...
- Life Gave Me A Lime Life gave me a lemon, I don’t know why,...
- Mental Ward Every time I bleed it’s a cry for help, not an ...
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Comments about Sai Killam
It’s the nearness of you,
That brings me to my knees.
The way that you smile,
And do as you please.
Take my heart in your hand,
And squish it ‘til it bleeds...
These kiss-less lips long for touch,
Loveless heart yearns for warmth.
She cyanide kisses with faithless lips,
Such beautiful lying lips,
That whisper everything I want to hear.
Erase my past and paint me a beautiful future.
Feed me lies that keep me hanging on.
She says, “My heart’s always been broken,
Love’s just a fantasy.”
And if that’s true, it’s no wonder I dream of her ...