saif gallant Poems
- 'Gallant Cries Day' LOVE O! love where have you been? My ...
- The Angel Of Life Some people believe there is a one The one...
- Support To Palestinians Freedom for Palestine, freedom for ...
- Sorrow Echoes She would not stay for me, and who can wonder? ...
- Education Not A Biness! Learn and gain education, Be free ...
- 'Free Verses On Love'' Love took me by the hand; love took ...
- 'Betrayal In Love' As I sit in my corner and think about your...
Masters in English /lawyer/Brand Ambassador/Entrepreneur /writer.
I believe in love and peace, war can only create hatred and take all the smiles once we as humans had.
The belief in super natural source of evil isn't necessary when men alone are capable of some wickedness. more »
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Comments about saif gallant
'Gallant Cries Day'
LOVE O! love where have you been?
My eyes are wondering to see you within,
LOVE O! LOVE where did you go?
my friends say you are along with my foe,
LOVE! O LOVE how can i repent?
You know me well i'm still a infant,
LOVE! O Love my vulnerbilties are with you?
With fake smile of plight and i m having a rue,
LOVE! O LOVE didnt blood of mine suffice,
That you took it to envy me with such a price,
LOVE! O LOVE! Your fake promises made me suffer,
Waiting for you has been an encumber,
On this beautiful day, O love where mates are under shadow, ...