lee sharon Poems
- The Black Rose The black rose, laying on the white table, ...
- Smiles Are Something Speacial I love to smile, for a smile...
- Seven Roses Seven roses, I had, counting one by one thinking ...
- The Bird That Was In The Littl... I was having a nice ...
- Love The Lonely I had two friend, the first I meet when I ...
- Jesus Christ Jesus Christ the only God's Son was sent to ...
- The Day I Went To The Beach It was another day, I went to ...
Hello! Hope you all will like my poem knowing is not very good still please give some comments or vote if you all do not mind. God bless you. more »
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Comments about lee sharon
The Black Rose
The black rose,
laying on the white table,
with water drops on each pedal,
from the night where a storm started,
strong it's root deep it stranded,
the rain washed down it came,
yet not a single damaged it caused,
the morning where the sun was burning,
water all it dry but the rose still damp,
it was call the rose of death,
to me it is the rose of a survivor.