Sairindhree Sen Poems
- Kiss Of Maitri Let heavens bear witness- As two musk ...
- I Am A Woman I am a woman, I too have a soul; The soul ...
- Narcissus And Iphigenia Once there was a honey-bee, Her ...
- Cross-Pollination Every soul That finds Grace, Is like a ...
- My Virgin Motherhood I was walking all alone on a deserted ...
- Hide And Seek One day, As I sat all alone in the darkness, ...
- Limen/Threshold You transcribed your silent rapture- Upon my...
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Comments about Sairindhree Sen
I Am A Woman
I am a woman,
I too have a soul;
The soul that seeks to endear –
The world - as a whole.
I too have feelings,
Don’t crush them with your boots;
Why don’t you remember –
My womb held your roots!
I need to share love,
Every moment to survive;
Help me, help me my friend -
Please help me to revive.
I have suffered many sorrows,
And borne many a pain;
How many desires can a heart –
After all– restrain?
You’ve exploited me badly,
Yet I uttered no cry;
I embraced all your flaws instead,
Can you after all deny? ...