Sally Ngobeni Poems
- My Beauty It is in my hallo and my goodbye Secretly hides in...
- The Root Of My Demise The root of my demise, lies within the ...
- I Am No Poet I am no poet I just sit & jot I am no poet I ...
- That Kind Of Lover Is it the love or just the lover Is it ...
- Anger My eyes become small & my mind start to wonder This ...
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Comments about Sally Ngobeni
That Kind Of Lover
Is it the love or just the lover
Is it forever or just this once,
Then it's over?
Or maybe, just it will be over...
... and over and over again.
I find myself thinking of him all day
Maybe it'll be me, he'll want in dismay
Or perhaps I should wait for Friday
For I know, in my bed - he shall lay
Over and over and over again.
I crave him like I do my coke
& the wonder if without him,
Will I cope?
Should I rather lose this foolish hope
But then again... all I can do, is hope
Over and over and over again...