Samantha Pring Poems
- Senior Year Senior year is finally here We waited 12 years ...
- Cocaine Cocaine you win You did it again He choose you ...
- I Cant Belive I cant belive were not together I cant belive...
- Choices Choices choices we make them everyday But were they...
- Part Of The Past Your gonna realize this is a mistake Your ...
- I Think Of You I think of you in every breath i take In ...
- True Love It was 5 years ago today, that we decided to risk ...
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Comments about Samantha Pring
Senior year is finally here
We waited 12 years for this
And now it brings us tears
'what are you gonna do with your life '
I think we' ve all heard it a thousand times
We say we have it all planned out
But in our minds there is doubt
Weather were going away or staying home
We all fear the unknown
were terrified to be going our seperate ways
So were trying to make memories that never fade
We all know nothing will ever be the same
Trying to spend our time left with our friends
Noone wants senior year to end
We spent 2160 days ...