sammy slait Poems
- Giving Up The blood in my vains runs cold, My heart slows ...
- Shifting Tides Love, What it takes to be happy, What it ...
- By Your Side Here I am, I was by your side, Holding on, ...
- What Is Love? Love, Peace What it takes to be happy, What ...
- Fear Of Losing You Times are hard, Where I cry myself to ...
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Comments about sammy slait
What Is Love?
What it takes to be happy,
What it takes to feel at ease.
I lvoe you,
Sometimes I want to wrap my hands around your neck,
Yet other times I want to wrap my hands around your waist,
Then press my soft lips to yours.
Sometimes you stress me out,
Making me want to put a revolver in my mouth,
Yet sometimes you make my heart skip a beat,
My knee's then feel weak and I feel I am going to fall.
Somedays you are the rain clouds,
The lightning that strikes me down,
Other days you are the sun piercing the clouds,
Warming me from...