Samuel Richard Leonard
Samuel Richard Leonard Poems
- I Won't Stop How I fear my heart will lose you, Oh dearest ...
- Dreamscape Send me off to a place I might sleep, wherein ...
- Ah I Don't Want To Sleep lift me from the taste of my grave, ...
- Why, In All This Heat Can I No...
- Unwarranted And Unwavering
- Bird Song Awake every morning to hear the birds in their ...
- Run Away From darkness reluctant I do run, trembling from ...
Poems are words for the mute; the heart's note in a bottle lost at sea. more »
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Comments about Samuel Richard Leonard
I Won't Stop
How I fear my heart will lose
you, Oh dearest in my heart.
One whom none can compare.
Love, your beauty cannot be undone.
Through Joy and pain,
I beg thee to stay.
Truly, my love for you must stay.
All worry in my soul shall lose.
How could I endure the pain?
The deep sadness in my heart.
These emotions cannot be undone.
None else love can compare.
No emotions do compare,
Fear and worry not to stay.
Hate to love forever undone.
Your heart I will not lose.
It cannot be defeated, my heart,
Through the scars and burns of ...