Sandeep Mandal Poems
- An Apology Eyes getting wet at thoughts That once enlivened...
- Exile Suffocation intolerable brews In the deep core of my ...
- Metamorphosis I was but an exhausted soul. Gloominess years ...
- A Charming Voice Like a lively lark singing sweet That soars...
- Remember Me Remember me when I'm gone away When I'm laid to ...
- An Inevitable End My heart leaps up in joy And flies in the...
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Comments about Sandeep Mandal
Eyes getting wet at thoughts
That once enlivened my spirit
Soaking my heart with hopes
Inspired great work of merit.
Trying to see through tears
With heavy heart for mistakes
Turns me into a living dead.
Imploring again and again
Persuasion fades out in pain.
Words get stuck for apology,
Vision seems to be very hazy.
Mind still longs for a smile,
In a hope to be forgiven,
Taking me out of the dark den
That saddens me once in a while.