Sandra Finch Poems
- Just Like Mom And Dad I tell you I love you, you say, always ...
- Want Ad Date I answered a want ad to find my perrrrrft date, ...
- That Kiss That Kiss Time stands still. There you are, ...
- Symphony Of Words A symphony of words Created to touch us ...
- Pot Of Gold I followed the rainbow To find it's pot of ...
- Come Home To Me I reach out to touch you, you aren't there, ...
- Waiting At Heaven's Door When I die, my love, sing no sad ...
Married to a wonderful guy from Sydney, Australia.
Together, we have 6 wonderful kids,4 of which live in Australia,1 in Arizona and the other in Hawaii
Currently, we are living in Hawaii.
I hope the poems I write touch your heart, bring back memories, bring a smile or tear..but most of all,
I hope you enjoy them more »
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Comments about Sandra Finch
Just Like Mom And Dad
I tell you I love you, you say, always love me,
A love like ours was always meant to be.
All my life you’re the one I dreamed about,
With your love my darlin' there is no doubt.
I've always wanted a love like my parents knew
A love that lasted, a love that grew.
A love so precious, a love so true
I found that love and I found it all in you.
Always love me, you are my life
God intended us to be husband and wife
All our past experiences have shown us the way
to find true love, peace and happiness today.
I know our parents are rejoicing ...