Imagine - Poem by Sandra Finch
Your voice makes me shiver,
Imagine what your kiss would do.
Your words Make my heart race,
Imagine me making love to you.
Your words make me feel loved everyday,
Someday we'll be together, this I pray.
I'd then hold you close, taste your sweet kiss,
Feel your arms around me,
We'd know the love we missed.
Just seeing the love show in your eyes
It would be hard to tell you good-bye.
Imagine the love you and I could share
It we'd be honest and show each othr we care.
Imagine how our lifes' would change,
If being together could be arranged.
These feelings I have, feel so right,
Come hold me and love me everyday and night.
Comments about Imagine by Sandra Finch
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
- Still I RiseMaya Angelou
- The Road Not TakenRobert Frost
- If You Forget MePablo Neruda
- DreamsLangston Hughes
- Annabel LeeEdgar Allan Poe
- IfRudyard Kipling
- Stopping By Woods On A Snowy EveningRobert Frost
- I Do Not Love You Except Because I Love YouPablo Neruda
- TelevisionRoald Dahl
- Do Not Stand At My Grave And WeepMary Elizabeth Frye