Sandra Wiebe Poems
- A Girl Crying I see her crying And I want to help But ...
- Betten'N Battered My tears run down unhidden From all the ...
- Life life? not worth my tears, not worth my sadness just ...
- Dad And Son The acknowledgment of Dad tired, shy man And ...
- To Be A Human To be a human you love Not to be a human you ...
- You In My Life Every time I see you I get this feeling of ...
- The The sun The moon The stars The earth
I have blond hair and hazel eyes and I love to skatebord and write potrey and sing so I love to meet new people and make new friends. Ya I cant really spell that good so I'm sorry if some of the words are not spelt good. My zodiac sign is a Libra and im very intrested in astrology. more »
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Comments about Sandra Wiebe
A Girl Crying
I see her crying
And I want to help
But somehow I can’t reach her
If only I can see the pain
She wants die alone
The gun in her hand
Is still warm from the blood
The pain is streaming out
Of her teenage senseless soul
The girl is crying
While her pain still runs out
Bit by bit she sees the depressed soul
Sneaking out of her body
The gun has fallen to the ground
As she is letting go
For one last time
She looks up
I can see that girl crying
It hurts me so much to see
That I can’t help her
Because mirrors don’t ...