santhosh kana Poems
- The Algebra Of Your Absence They told me “wipe your tears, ...
- The Inner Journey This is the toughest The dark lanes The ...
- Bagmati Railway Station Every ghat is a train station With ...
- The Tinge Of Love I never knew how to paint my Heart, so ...
- Enough The frozen message in the eyes of a goat at the ...
- The (De) Parted The departed and the parted are not gone for...
- Dead River On the banks of dead river Lives The wait of the...
Teacher by profession. Loves travelling, adventure, theatre, acting, writing, music and movies. more »
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Quotationsmore quotations »
''The first love didn't last long becoz I was so new to it. The latest one too becoz I am so experienced that there's nothing new to it! ! !''1
''Life is about gradual disillusionment and the challenge is how graceful you can make it.''2
''This world sees and celebrates scholars but misunderstands and ignores genius.''3
''Those who are shocked at your popularity or achievements are the ones who have underestimated you.''4
''There is nothing conventional in Love''5
Comments about santhosh kana
The Algebra Of Your Absence
They told me
“wipe your tears, be a Man”! !
How’s it to be a Man? ?
I wake up to your absence
Your lost leftover like “good morning”
I love my bed though you aren’t there
I can’t wake up to your face
The deep innocence in your eyes makes me weak for you
Holding you in my arms
Cuddling you on my lap
Caressing your locks
Sneaking into its dense
The smell of a primordial innocence.
Baby, can’t we be together without us? ?
Didn’t I love you like my baby?
Didn’t I nozzle the ageless rear of your neck
Your bare shoulders?
The most ...