Saptarshi Banerjee Poems
- A Dream Called Life A dream called life, With sparks of ...
- I Am I And You Are You When I dragged you closer to me to hug...
- Love Like Evergreen Tree And that smile that lightens up the ...
- The Story Ends Finally the day has come. Love lost to ...
- Wait For You Wait I still on my knees- Aches not my limbs ...
- A Train Away From Past With no time left on my wrist, No ...
- Pleasing For Many Unpleasant F... Look at the sun, ...
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Comments about Saptarshi Banerjee
A Dream Called Life
A dream called life,
With sparks of fire,
With energy infinite,
And experiments excuisite.
With joy unending,
And love outpouring,
Though grief is a burden-
But it surely will get the curtain.
A new show will begin
High on drama and rich with chances.
Again a lot of solace, and a lot of greivances.
Life is a dream with all these nuances.
None opts for an answer.
None should question good or bad.
Just enjoy the bloom of a flower,
Equallly the pain of being sad.
The unknown unveils in its familiarity.
The known cheats in ...