Saqib Hussain, author of Contemplate and Sweet Bird
Saqib Hussain, author of Contemplate and Sweet Bird Poems
- Untitled What can I write about when all words fail me And ...
- On A Drip On a drip I Drip, drip, drip. You, my loved ...
- Death, Death And Death Death Death And death
- The United Nations? Shhh...be quiet, don't say a word And ...
- Self-Distraction Distractions are so many And when they seem...
- Afsheen's Father My child, my love, dear Afsheen, all is ...
- Afsheen's Mother My sweet, dear little Afsheen, since you ...
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Comments about Saqib Hussain, author of Contemplate and Sweet Bird
On A Drip
On a drip
Drip, drip, drip.
You, my loved one, on a drip
A drop is released from the bag
And joins the back of the queue
It will be a while before it reaches your veins
Like light, formed long ago from a star
Each drop was released long before it reaches you
We have gathered around you, your loved ones
Draw an imaginary line joining us with you
And it forms a constellation
Let’s call it “the necklace of love”
Beautifying, and being beautified by,
You, on this night of dedication
We pray that you stay with us...