Sara Magana Poems
- I Hope I hope you surf the waves in form the ocean, Big and...
- Through The Eyes Of A Teenager Everday passes, reminding me...
- I Will Miss You My dearest friend you've left me Standing ...
- You Are All Of This To Me You are the thought that starts ...
- Late-Night Talk His name came up On the caller ID At ...
- Goog-Bye My Friend Even though we were so close And I ...
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
I hope you surf the waves in form the ocean,
Big and small.
I hope you watch the sunset,
From a mountain straight and tall.
I hope you can sing a song to all the angles,
Loud and clear.
I hope you will try new things,
Never giving into fears.
I hope you fall in love,
With one who makes your world go around.
I hope that if you fall out,
Your feet will stay on the ground.
I hope that you can understand,
That true love waits for you.
That you may have to wait a while,
But when it comes it will be true.
I hope you find a ...