You Are All Of This To Me - Poem by Sara Magana
You are the thought that starts each morning,
the conclusion to each day.
you are in all that i do,
and everything i say.
You are the smile on my face,
the twinkle in my eye.
the warmth inside my heart,
the fullness in my life.
You are the hand that laced in mine,
and the coat upon my back.
my friend, my love,
my shoulder to lean on.
You are my silly, mature, caring
thoughtful, bright and honest guy.
the one who holds me tightly.
when I need to cry.
You are the dimple in my cheek,
the ever-constant tingle in my soul.
the voice that makes me weak,
the happiness of my life.
You are all I have wanted,
you are all I need.
you are all I have dreamed of,
you are all of this to me.
Comments about You Are All Of This To Me by Sara Magana
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
- Still I RiseMaya Angelou
- The Road Not TakenRobert Frost
- If You Forget MePablo Neruda
- DreamsLangston Hughes
- Annabel LeeEdgar Allan Poe
- IfRudyard Kipling
- Stopping By Woods On A Snowy EveningRobert Frost
- Do Not Stand At My Grave And WeepMary Elizabeth Frye
- TelevisionRoald Dahl
- I Do Not Love You Except Because I Love YouPablo Neruda