Sarah Breanna Andrews
Sarah Breanna Andrews Poems
- Dawn Has Come Dawn has come, O’er the fields of hay. As ...
- Seraphim The wind sighs As the seraphim falls The stars ...
- Shadowed Realities I sit in a darkened room, Dreaming of ...
- Muse Of Light And Dark Sitting, waiting Pen in hand What am...
- Listen And You Will See You say you listen but you never ...
- The Wide World You sit at your bedroom window Watching the ...
For me poetry, music, and just plain old writing are ways to let my heart express itself without the neccesity of verbalising. In other words, what i write is what I'm feeling.
Sarah more »
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Comments about Sarah Breanna Andrews
Dawn Has Come
Dawn has come,
O’er the fields of hay.
As heady as golden rum,
Is the clear light of day.
It sings of the breeze
And sweet meadow flowers
Of the cold briny sea
And all of Nature’s power
Ah the sunlight
Seeping o’er the grass
You speak of untold might
Of times to come and those long past
But now the daylight fades,
Though I wish it would last forever.
Painting gold the heads of maize
Always the winds sweet lover.