Sarah Green Poems
- *come* Come to the light where it is warm, out of the dark ...
- Choose Can you see me, hear me falling from the sky? I ...
- Blowing Snow & Ice Blowing snow so beautiful, yet so ...
- I Am Me To see me as I am, You only see the surface, Deep...
- In Love My heart slams into my ribs as he passes by me, I ...
- Unforgiving Gates As I enter the unforgiving gates, the ...
- The Answer Can something be completely true of false? Or is...
Writing for me is a way to get away from the tough spots in life, the days were everything just won't go right. It takes me some time to get drug down by some things but I always am waiting for that silver lining that there is suppose to be. In the time that I do have free I'm either writing or hanging out with my friends and family. We have a lot of fun together because we can usually talk about whatever we want (although talking about weird things to your parents is sometimes not even near what you want to do) . My family is very tight knit I feel my friends are family and they usually feel the same. We see each other often enough that we are very much like family. We all have fights some ... more »
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Come to the light where it is warm,
out of the dark and into the light.
Run from the bad and come to the good.
There is someone waiting for you,
through the area of uncertainty and ruin,
through the valley of death to live.
Come to your friends and family,
to the happiness of life.
Come from the valley of sorrow and begin your happiness.
from your unhappy life to something better.
Come away from your addictions and problems,
to the place you are safe.
Come to the place where your dreams come true,
where your fears disappear and never return.