Sarah N. Williams
Sarah N. Williams Poems
- Desire's Aroma Let me breathe deep your wanton aire filling...
- A Soul Betrayed Had they even bothered to unearth even the ...
- Return To Mother Labored breath; gasping, grasping, ...
- One Pagan's Plea Goddess-chill my soul, be still and bring ...
- Divine Revelations You say to look within your book and seek...
- Victorious Shattered dreams, shards of glass thin as paper...
- When Spirits Speak No... it's not with words they ...
Sarah Nicole Williams, Nikki to her friends, was born and raised in the Kansas City area. A variety of factors and events in her life contributed to her soul-searching style of poetry including her albinism and visual disability, her parents divorce when she was 7, a period of severe depression and suicidal tendencies as a teenager, the death of her first born child and her alienation with ... more »
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Comments about Sarah N. Williams
Let me breathe deep
your wanton aire
filling my lungs
with the soft, supple, sweetness
stealing away in moments
of satin, pillowed caresses
in torn fabrics of purest passion.
Diamond dewy beads of sweat
glistening on moonlight glowing flesh,
quenching thirsts of lust inspired cravings
and long-lost romantic loves.
Inhale now my life's breath,
with lips devouring,
bodies crashing in rhyming rythms,
surging with the Goddess tide of
loves eternal ebb and flow.
Gasp the scent of pleasure's petals,