Sarah Rose Poems
- One Wish For The Future I wish for one thing That is the ...
- Adhd ADHD was a strange child. He was always wearing ...
- Books When I enter a book I am entering another land A land ...
- Fly! The god of death came to me And begged me to save his ...
- Repent! Come now, listen to my story Hear my tale Don't ...
- Life Is A Game Life is a game that we all must play Dancing...
- Eternal Dream I had a dream where I was searching for you ...
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Comments about Sarah Rose
One Wish For The Future
I wish for one thing
That is the only thing I wish for
I wish for our children to never know war
Let our children grow up in a world where war is a story
If someday I grow old
Then I hope my children
Will be free from war
This will not happen before I pass
And I do not expect it to
When I pass
I hope my children will pick up the torch
And carry it to there death
And pass it on
Then maybe one day
Even if it does not happen in my lifetime
Or even my grandchildren's lifetime
But one day
Our children will never know war