Sarah Weber Poems
- My Ode To Cat -I should be very deeply in debt after all, ...
- Goodbye And finding the beauty with this body, is almost ...
- Fever Thou shalt curse these days of plague- Flies greying ...
- Sleep Pale Sister Sleep pale sister Dream the ...
- You'Re So Angelic God you f**king angelic creature I’m ...
- Slayer Oh well, this carcass can't last too much longer than...
- The Autism Report In the light of the night, a mute boy ...
I'm mostly just a simple poet in a simple world out to enlighten the simple people. more »
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Comments about Sarah Weber
Oh well, this carcass can't
last too much longer than my days.
I'll lick up the last of the blood
and be straight on my way, no worry
I eat away at the shoals of these bones
eating away at yours is all the very easy
I keep bottled up, corked in, a stubborn b*tch
for my seams are on a brink, a tip top
no stopping, brink. On the edge, chopped endless
ease, the feeling of slippery flippery eels in
my veins is, tolerated enough to say here
The excitment I should see, hear, feel, smell
is sitting on the end of your nose-you tip up
Much farther than the reach ...