SarahJane Platt Poems
- My Heroin*e With the sky turning orange You load up your ...
- In Pursuit Of The Sonnet I cannot write a sonnet; it's too ...
- Snapshot Elegantly tall and slim The face a cool façade Of ...
- Existence Part 2: Schizophreni... Get silence in your head, ...
- Existence Part 1: Advice To A ... Go into the city to ...
- Truths 'Together Forever' Was how it was to be Forgetting ...
- The Night Of The Soul Dark outside, dark inside, Got to ...
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Comments about SarahJane Platt
With the sky turning orange
You load up your syringe
And you shoot up right into the heart
Lying back in surrender
That face, once so tender
Was doomed in this game right from the start
And you'll steal and you'll lie
And you'd kill to get by
And it ain't that much fun anymore
But you're in far too deep
Caus this game plays for keeps
And you're fighting your own private war
What do I have to do to make you listen?
What do I have to do to make you learn?
What do I have to say to make you realise
That you're just taking your turn