Saratchandra Sahoo Poems
- To A Child Prodigy Out Of Sigh... You are a slip of a girl, ...
- You Are A Mystery! How was it that a feeling of impotence ...
- Words: Yours And Mine Let not your words die on your lips; ...
- The Jewellery For You Only an inviting smile, a warm ...
- The Faded Bloom When you tear your clothes off and wind ...
- To My Father With the approach of a few sprinkles of ...
- You Are My Cuddly Rabbit When your eyelids begin to droop, ...
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Comments about Saratchandra Sahoo
To A Child Prodigy Out Of Sight
You are a slip of a girl,
Nature’s exquisite handiwork,
now out of my sight,
though not out of mind.
Nature overindulges you:
when you are in her arms,
the branches of trees
brush against one another;
water begins to lap
at the lake,
at your feet;
birds leap out of their beds,
leaving their fledglings;
and begin chirping;
the cascade discharges
greater than usual;
there begins the dance of flowers,
and the whole surrounding area
looks bright and breezy.
Everything is for you, my ...