sarath sasi Poems
- Tripping In Her Tripping in her trip I don’t want to be ...
- The Pain Of Monsoon She was neglecting me The doubt remained...
- For You I don't need any magical weed to love you I don't ...
- One Side Love My lavender do u know what is one side love ...
- Goddess In the dark night guarded by The warm sodium ...
- Graceful Women Once the graceful women were Mother for ...
- Love Between Wine And Blue In a shabby rainy day Snow water ...
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Comments about sarath sasi
Tripping In Her
Tripping in her trip
I don’t want to be here, but
Actually I am not here.where I want to be
Tripping in her eyes
I wish. If I was a small snail shell,
And she is soul and blood.
And the rain showered on us like kisses
Each kisses falling on shell make
Us, close and closer But
Not closer in time and distance
Tripping in her smile
If kisses, time and distance where in a
A same closeness But
But she is not here. Where I want to be.
Tripping in her
Because every trip is not a dream
And every dream is not a trip.