Saray Brunette Poems
- Razor-Kissed Wrists With the razor kissed wrists This is my...
- Untitled Fear- what lies beneath the pink bras black thongs...
- Empty, Lost, Miserable. Empty. One word that can describe ...
- Reasons I Love You I love you because you make me happy I ...
- Already Forgotten The light slowly fading, i saw that ...
- Believe? I think I heard HIM As a child When everything was...
- What I'D Say 'I have something to tell you today, So please...
Hey Guys.... Im saray.
I love to write.
thats pretty much it. lol. more »
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Comments about Saray Brunette
With the razor kissed wrists
This is my bright red scream
As I press down harder blood begins to surface
I convince myself 'you don't feel pain, forget it, it's worth it'
You convince yourself that there is no pain
I try to forget
It's just my sick little game
There's white ones, red ones, fresh ones too
I'm ashamed of what I do
As time goes by they get harder to hide
More and more skin with scars on the outside
Hide them with long sleeved shirts, it covers them up but doesn't take away the hurt
It hurts the same when nobody knows; it's just the ...