Sarina Marie Poems
- My Doom This little path that we call life Has written ...
- Lustful Love On my knees Fulfilling my tease What I want is...
- Reminisce Holding steady Wait a minute Take a breath Close...
- Rest In Peace Zach Such a Sadness Unknown to me A boy who I...
- Fire I wanna be your everything I wanna be the smile on you...
- Heaven Like Place I wanna be your everything I wanna be the...
- Dear Daddy Daddy, I love you so. And I want you to know, ...
My Name is Sarina. I Love to write poetry. It is one thing in my life that I have a lot of confidence in. Writing lets me express myself and my feelings. I'm 15 years old and I'm outgoing and funloving. I love my friends and most of my family. And If you like my stuff, or me, send me a message. more »
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Comments about Sarina Marie
On my knees
Fulfilling my tease
What I want is what you had
Oh we were so bad
Thinking back to all the fun
Passion is over, all and done
Cleaning up the mess
We were the best
And we took that fake love
From a fleeting dove
Never to pass again