Sarun Stani Poems
- I Have A Dream Long time from now, i know People will honour...
- I Love You Over the earth, black clouds roaring Like beasts,...
- The Way I Became A Vegetarian I was a flesh eater, a renowned...
- To My Love With my heart, i loved you But thy refusing.. I ...
- War Of Her Hey woman, arise from your ashes... You have been...
- Loneliness I have drunk, two cups of frothing loneliness. I ...
- To My Friend From out my heart, these words come- 'You are ...
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Comments about Sarun Stani
I Have A Dream
Long time from now, i know
People will honour me.
Their words, their laughs, they themselves
Are a bit sour now.
I can see those soaring heights above me.
My dreams real skyscrappers, i know.
But its glittering spires, like a magnet;
I can feel the force of its pull.
I can't hear you the world around.
I can't see you, i can't follow you.
Don't be annoyed, you world around
Because the pull for me is more than heavy.
I will write and write..
Words, i will mould from letters.
Lines and stanzas, i'll build of 'em
And a small rhyme though, ...