Savannah Kopek Poems
- Always Fear In fear of yourself and everyone But then their ...
- Shocked Shocking That true love Over-comes all problems
- Say It I love it when you lie to me Just keep lying ...
- Waiting The day you know what you want I won't be there ...
- Train Life is like a train Once you get off, you don't know ...
- One Day One day we will lose our past We'll lose out trust ...
- Hope Never give up Never let go The fossil might be Just...
As you may see my name is Savannah D. Kopek. I was born on May 24. I am still in high school, sophomore. I have been writing since I was 10 years old, and will keep writing. Poetry is one of the strongest ways to help me express myself. I write more about pain, loss, and broken-hearts than anything else. I may throw a love poem in their once in a while. I am trying to get better at writing. I am ... more »
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Comments about Savannah Kopek
Never give up
Never let go
The fossil might be
Just a blank piece of stone
God loved you
God loved me
He never doubted what we might see
Killers around, killers be gone
Killers will stay till the end of dawn
Killers watch, killers pray
Killers eat up what you say
I was broken
I was taken
I was shaking
I was mistaking