Scarlett Blades Poems
- You With a smile on your face, That is certainly not fake,
- How I Roll Do you not like the way I go? Hmm, do you look ...
- What I Really Am You may say that I lie. You may think that ...
- What I Hate About You I hate the way you’re always right. I ...
- The Two Roads I walk down a path Where it has some grass I ...
- An Experience That I Have Neve...
- How Much I Care You know how much I care? I would spare ...
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Comments about Scarlett Blades
An Experience That I Have Never Experienced
I shy away from life,
I am like a hurt bird.
I cannot fly today,
I simply stay on the dirt.
Then, love strikes,
Unlike any other,
Not as in pain,
But as if it were gain.
It fashions’ itself differently,
Unlike any other
That I have experienced.
Yes, I believe now,
It was love
That has set me free.