scarlette Phoenix Poems
- Being A Woman she simply smiles her smile closes her ...
- The Loss Of Our Father In silence I weep These tears they ...
- Marazaan In the early hours of the dark morning while my ...
- A Prisoner In My Own I feel like a prisoner Trapped within ...
- Playtime it's been so long since she's had fun not the ...
- Unto You I see you not with mine eyes, but with mine ...
- First & Last Together we were Inseperable not Hear we ...
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Comments about scarlette Phoenix
Being A Woman
she simply smiles
closes her eyes
And looks away
The words he speaks
Cut so deep
She can barely breath
So she just smiles
Touching her hand meant to soothe
Sends shivers down her spine
Not to be rude she doesn't move
But instead just sits and smiles
Pulling her in
To holds her close
She let's him be
She cannot show
how weak she feels
Wanting to break down and cry
So she smiles instead
Her heart is breaking
But she cannot let him see
So Turning away she just smiles