Scott Bean Poems
- If Life Had No Meaning If life had no meaning and time came ...
- Your Love Your eyes The only place I want to be lost in ...
- Worlds Two worlds gravity in constant flux Sometimes pushing...
- Last Hello Goodbye Is what I had to say As I watched you ...
- A Soldier's Remorse The blood stains his hands His buddy's ...
- Sacrifice You made me feel Like your prince charming But ...
- Baby Girl The first day you lay snug in my arms There was no...
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Comments about Scott Bean
The only place I want to be lost in
The only place I want to be found in
The light at the end of every tunnel
The calm in every ocean
The first thing worth living and dying for
All of the above