Scott Forster Poems
- Father's Son A poem I believe I wrote in an emotional mood.I ...
- How To Fail At Life To Hurt Is Human To Be happy, ...
- You Have A Beautiful Soul To My One True Love, Gina your ...
- The Lonely Child. Do you remember the lonely child The one ...
- The Thistle Jaggy flooer symbol of oor Wi yer purple ...
- Daisy I Do Love You. Walking up, ready to see you. rushing ...
- Narrator I keep having this recurring dream I’m watching my ...
Born in Edinburgh, now living in England.
I don't know what I aim for in life.My future is unwritten. more »
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Comments about Scott Forster
A poem I believe I wrote in an emotional mood.I was thinking of my dad who died at the time.
there's no way to make it through
I did the best i could do
I tried hard to be my fathers son
but I am not the chosen one
the more things change
the more cliched it feels
I look at my life and I see a story of change
is this how its supposed to be?
oh father, do you look down
do you look down on me?
are you proud of what you see?
Oh father i'm scared
I need you here
tell me there's hope
somedays I don't see it
I need to breathe new air.