Scott Kimbrough Poems
- Ode To A Hummingbird Cloud As night fell and light grew ...
- To Be Calm There's a certain calm At the end of the ...
- The Best That I Can Hope For..... I hope we always find the ...
- Stones This sack is too heavy now Too heavy to bear I carry...
- Pale Indigo Dusk Where did the day go? Is it over so soon? ...
- Peace Of Mind As I look into the sky And see the clouds that...
- Fire Angel Fire angel, I see you fly Burning mistress of the...
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Comments about Scott Kimbrough
Peace Of Mind
As I look into the sky
And see the clouds that pass me by.
I watch their shapes sweeping slow
Imagine figures as they go.
For a minute, an hour or two
The clouds keep me from being blue.
There’s a bear and now a clown
Imagination removes my frown.
Shown in clouds for all to see
Observed by few besides just me.
Clouds are vapor in the air
Why should I just stop and stare?
These shapes could be made by souls of men
Who left this life way back when.
If that thought should be the case
They make the clouds a pretty place.
I am only ...