Scott Murray Poems
- Piss Stained Shoes The bells strikes twelve The gate swings ...
- Silhouettes You wipe a tear from my eye; you never could ...
- Jacob's Ladder She makes me smile, She makes me cry, On ...
- Heather's Lament She stares at his face as his eyes glisten ...
- Shards Of A Soul What do you see when you look at me? Are ...
- Autumn Love
- Post Breakup Acting I remember the look on your face as you ...
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Comments about Scott Murray
Post Breakup Acting
I remember the look on your face as you smiled at me
So open, so hopeful, so full of joyful glee,
These moments keep playing as I wind back the clock,
Just begging the little hands to please just stop,
To give me a couple of hours or seconds,
To simply stare at her flawless perfection
But time is always moving forwards
And I have to continue hobbling onwards.
You put on a face and pretend everything is alright
And eventually people stop asking and you can salvage some pride
The phone calls and texts slowly start to dwindle
And the hope that you had ...