Scott Murray Poems
- Monday Heartsick Blues The sun rises and casts the dreams ...
- Shards Of A Soul What do you see when you look at me? Are ...
- Autumn Love
- Post Breakup Acting I remember the look on your face as you ...
- Piss Stained Shoes The bells strikes twelve The gate swings ...
- Silhouettes You wipe a tear from my eye; you never could ...
- Jacob's Ladder She makes me smile, She makes me cry, On ...
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Comments about Scott Murray
Monday Heartsick Blues
The sun rises and casts the dreams away
But I can still hear my plea of why can't you stay
There are pieces of you strewn around the floor
The last remnants of a time you wanted more.
The walk in today was lonely and cold
The office is empty and bare, the work is a bore.
There are children outside playing rope
There laughter cuts through me it offers no hope.
The world seems so grey and flat and pale
And I envision a time when you make it seem real
And the hours tick by until I can come back to you
And I am reassured that you think about that ...