Scottie Bonstone Poems
- Addiction Is My Name I'm the veins that wrap you cold This ...
- The Massacre Of Night Train The morning before noon Is gonna...
- Confessions Of Distant Collabo... You think you can see ...
- Books Of Deep Sea After Life I've looked through the line I ...
- Adam & Eve What is all this? Shades of blue and ...
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Comments about Scottie Bonstone
Addiction Is My Name
I'm the veins that wrap you cold
This is the fear that creates your mold
I am the darkness upon your eyes
I'm the key to make you die
Just one more time to breathe me in
You cannot survive without my sin
I am the voice in your head
I'm the master of your dread
You cannot see without my hand
I am the guidance within your plan
I am the captain that controls your command
Never to see right again
You cannot function without my smoke
Without me you begin to choke
Wishing to quit with all your hope
There's no way your going to cope