Sea Owl Poems
- On Monsters And Gods What am I? Am I a monster or a god? ...
- The Joys In Pain Upon giving and receiving Many a things are...
- Just Don'T... Don't tell me HOW to love you. If I want I ...
- Winter Is Coming Time is a cruel mistress, merciless to all...
- Las Partes Del Tiempo De todas las partes que componen la ...
- My Beau Under the skies of sapphire, over the nurturing ...
- Killer Joke She comes to me with great sense of humor. Her ...
The wisdom of the seas with the stroke of a pen... more »
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Comments about Sea Owl
On Monsters And Gods
What am I? Am I a monster or a god?
I SEE everything in my life,
I KNOW all in my life,
I am EVERYWHERE in my life.
This means I am a god.
Sometimes I'm blind to many things,
Sometimes my lack of knowledge is clear,
Sometimes I'm absent in crucial moments.
So I am not a god? What am I?
I also DESTROY hopes and dreams,
I also tell TRUTHS to devastate,
I also ENJOY moments of misery.
This means I am a monster.
I have CREATED opportunities for others,
I have told many LIES to protect,
I've felt GUILT for ...