sean alexander Poems
- A Walk In The Park Come walk with me in the park A little ...
- As The Rain Falls As the rain falls And so here we find ...
- Love Strung If you wanted the stars I would give you the ...
- The Days The days grow old with time The days are only in my...
- You Are Beautiful you are beautiful Attractive and ...
- Smile Smile For sadness is weakness Show an inch And they...
- As She Lays On The Bed
a child awakes in to a demison of hate
thrown into a world uknown
so violent towards his eyes
the river drains and he cannot cry
im 17 and live in las vegas nevada
if you are thinking about
read one of my poems (viva)
it might give you a clear impression
of what its like living here
i like bob dylan, the doors, and ... more »
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Comments about sean alexander
A Walk In The Park
Come walk with me in the park
A little bit after dark
When the sun is still setting
And the moon is still rising
Like two children on a see saw
As one goes down the other comes up
And we will walk beside the green shrubbery
On the cold side walk
Walking in nothing but our socks
Being careful not to step on rocks
It feels cold out tonight
Please take my coat
We’ll walk under the street lamps
Over puddles dark and damp
Come sit on this bench with me
We’ll throw bread to the ducks out on the lake
Maybe they will come so close
So you can get a ...