Sean S Poems
- Brimstone The sky lights into a fury of fire and hell, The ...
- Der Sturm Awoken by Thunder, And a yell from the helmsman, ...
- Awoken Shadows danced along the walls, As I ran through the...
- Ardent A thought, that rang so true, revealed to me, I was ...
- Who Heralds Our Arrival? Past the black void's veil, into ...
- Charming Eyes like a meadow, parched by the heat of an ...
- Ein Süßer Gedenke I saw something genuine in that smile she ...
For those who concern themselves with a man of minuscule importance such as myself, I hope you enjoy what I write.
I believe that with every bond you make, every relationship that breaks, there is a lesson to be learned about why it didnt work or why it did, and it is with these poems that I express how I feel when these circumstances arise.
Opinions are welcomed and ... more »
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Comments about Sean S
Ein Süßer Gedenke
I saw something genuine
in that smile she wore,
a happiness that came from deep within,
something that I had never seen before.
She looked into my eyes,
and I into hers,
I grew calm, felt trust, no lies
and then suddenly it occurs
to me, that a change in the wind,
gave me all the confidence I need,
as the both of widely grinned,
no longer cowardice would I heed.