Sebrina Rreinardy Poems
- The Loon's Song The mist hangs just above the glistening ...
- Setting Sun The sun is setting with it's warm glow, Reds ...
- Soulmate I watch the night darkness slowly descend, Another...
- Gone The sorrow seems to much to bare,
- Mother She sent me away, so she could play, It's better for...
- The Cost When I look at that rugged cross, I think of what ...
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Comments about Sebrina Rreinardy
The Loon's Song
The mist hangs just above the glistening water,
Slowly spreading its cold, eerie fingers across the land,
The darken water is smooth as new spun glass,
With not a ripple breaking its placid surface,
Reflecting the moon's pale light upon the scene,
Slowly, a haunting serenade floats across the landscape,
The nightly creatures grow silent as the Loon begins,
Sending its haunting melody into the crisp still air,
The ghostly notes echoing of sorrow and loneliness,
Reaching out to guide the lost earth bound souls,
So they can ascend on the moon's etheral ...