Sebrina Rreinardy Poems
- Soulmate I watch the night darkness slowly descend, Another...
- The Loon's Song The mist hangs just above the glistening ...
- Setting Sun The sun is setting with it's warm glow, Reds ...
- Gone The sorrow seems to much to bare,
- Mother She sent me away, so she could play, It's better for...
- The Cost When I look at that rugged cross, I think of what ...
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Comments about Sebrina Rreinardy
I watch the night darkness slowly descend,
Another lonely day has reached it's end,
Longing for my special someone by my side,
The emptiness is like a river, deep and wide,
No one to have special memories to share,
No one to tell just how much I care,
Long intimate walks for only one,
No mate to share the setting sun,
Everywhere I see couples having fun,
Smiling and laughing as just one,
Slow dancing cheek to cheek,
Neither person having to speak,
All these things I long for too,
Finding the right mate, is all I have to do,