Seetha raman Poems
- A Rainy Night It was 7.00 in the night The down pour of rain...
- Learn From Nature Above the same floor, Below the same ...
- Ambitious Man No man is born with a silver spoon, He ...
- Emotions Emotions are the foe of gain, They reign the heart...
- An Invitation From Life Come in here, Compete without ...
- Nature’s Rage I’m million years old, I’m more precious than...
- Ego It causes anger One letter short of danger Deludes by...
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Comments about Seetha raman
A Rainy Night
It was 7.00 in the night
The down pour of rain was a scaring sight
The surroundings were very bright
Lit by the hoardings light
I stood underneath a tower
Expecting a little cover
People were pushing me in to the shower
But I rooted my foot with a little power
The branches in the trees
Were dancing in the breeze
It was getting colder
And I started to sneeze
The words on the boards
Were blurred by the mist
The toads on the roads
Spurred in to life and fizzed
The showers had decreased
I felt completely diseased
I put my ...