SELLAMUTHU KANDASAMY Poems
- Gods Of Nation! Oh! Saviour of the nation Unseen as the ...
- Society Reformer Noble among human but next to parents and ...
- 1.35.Renouncing 1.Renunciating a thing liberates one from ...
- 1.36.Realising Truth 1.Realizing ephemeral as real earns ...
- 1.25.Humanity 1.Humanity, best wealth, rest even worth ...
- Democracy Electing, learned wise enjoy freedom with human ...
- 1.31.Avoid Anger 1.Worthy controls anger on weak, others ...
I’m a teacher (English) in Tamilnadu, India.I served in INDIAN AIR FORCE from 1979-1994 in the Technical branch. I was an athlete, Boxer and Kabaddi player After that I made an Anticorruption peace run from Natham Village to Trichy in TN INDIA (70 Km) in 1998.I’m a silver medallist in 100 metres run in 2000 National games for Paralympics. I served in THRCollege Perambalur, and Jamal Mohamed ... more »
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Comments about SELLAMUTHU KANDASAMY
Gods Of Nation!
Oh! Saviour of the nation
Unseen as the foundation
Don't you have any recognition?
As the exaggerated politician
Borne to awake the heralding cock?
Keeping your gun always cock
Salute your superiors as if you're slave
No, I know, you do it b'cause of nation's love
None admires you as you give-up desires
But you keep up your parents' aspires
People ignore you, worship many Gods
But you worship them, guarding as dogs
It's great, you anticipate no rewards
Money-voting people pay no regards
Rocks, thorns, rain, and snow are your bed