Sentamu Aziz Poems
- Sweet Uganda SWEET UGANDA Beautifully summarized Far beyond...
- Heart Custody Fertile like no soil For weeds and crops to ...
- Great Sound GREAT SOUND Lovely and Healing So is that ...
- Lovely Night Sound LOVELY NIGHTY SOUND Moonlight ...
- Dear Friend DEAR FRIEND A squirt you are From so lost a...
- Christmas Wish CHRISTMAS WISH Green Christmas ...
- Bells Of Joy BELLS OF JOY Lines like ants Cueing up to ...
I was born raised and educated in Uganda, grew up up in a humble family with both my parents. As the first born of four children, i grew up bearing in mind that I had to set a good example for my siblings.This was not to come the easy way as coupled with i hard work I had to live a life of never giving up in anything i choose to do. I started writing poetry in 2002, sadly I lost my first sketch ... more »
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Quotationsmore quotations »
''A hyena can never lead a vegetarian campaign..''Every thing has its master...
''Its never about the prayer... its always about the faith in the prayer.''Prayer
''A lion's smile is a deer's warning.''A lion's smile at the sight of a deer is a smile for having found food and a warning for a deer to take off or be the day's meal.
''Faith is a silent Bell of success.''The origin of achivement lies in the inner consistent faith that we bear mind and at heart.
''Life is this bridge between life and death''Description of life
Comments about Sentamu Aziz
Far beyond description
Only stars meet the count
For my Country's Beauty
Small like a treasure box
A home beyond horizons
That East or West
Uganda is the best
A pearl among beards
A Lily among Roses
A crane among pelicans
A source of voyage
That sends the Nile miles
Rain all year round
Green all that surrounds
Fresh cool breezes
From Lakes all around
An image so alike
The Biblical Eden
People so happy
Cunning and wise
Nice and welcoming
To a home like ...