Shade Necro Poems
- Whiskey For The Soul Another Shot of Whiskey Thrown down the...
- Death Wont Come Stop the clock Rewind it back before this ...
- Flames I am the Ghost! I am the Flame! Watch me ignite ...
- Fallen Angel Watch as i fall my paper wings turn to ...
- Midnight Road Here I sit Starring at the moon Wondering ...
- Shade's Lullaby Forgive me father for what i've done, I'm ...
- Blessing Is this the Beginning or The End? ! With eyes cast...
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Comments about Shade Necro
Is this the Beginning or The End? !
With eyes cast down,
I take Death by my side, as a Friend,
on this Midnight Ride through Midnight Foreign Lands.
She glitters in the moonlight
Cloak flowing in the wind
her kisses are of Fatal Sin
Words float in the gentle wind,
'Let my footsteps guide you Shade,
Let your soul burn free,
for my kiss is not for your Demise,
but for your Blessing to Live for Eternity! '