Shahin Latif Poems
- Sweet Cloud I give you the solitary cries of night My heart,...
- Silent Love You may give me ghastly disdain Yet, I will ...
- Limitless Love I can't spend a moment without you Because I...
- Read When I Read you with love Then I am feeling you
- Job I saw a dreamy girl. Her name was Gungun. She invited...
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Comments about Shahin Latif
Best Poem of Shahin Latif
I give you the solitary cries of night
My heart, a purse,
My sweet cloud!
But there’s nothing else in it,
that can be given.